Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sigh...

Yet another wasted performance by a young pitcher against the Tigers. One UNEARNED RUN - thank you J-Bart from Jasonville - in seven innings. Down the tubes because the assbats returned. I'm not angry, I'm just sad. Sad, because we're seven back again but should be five and a half back. Sad, because Joe Mauer took a fastball for strike three looking and never once swung during that at bat. Sad, because J-Bart's five game streak is over. Sad, because ObiWan came about ten feet from tying the game. Sad, because we friggin lost a game we coulda/shoulda/woulda normally won.

But we have two more to make up ground. We have Garza who so far has pitched 13 innings with a 0.00 ERA. The bullpen continues to dominate. We have Johan pitching tommorrow.

I'm about 85% sure I'll be in a better mood this time tommorrow. But for now, I'm just sad.

No comments: